|2018 - Daily rates per person in double room
These prices refer to Classic Rooms.
Bed & Breakfast and Full Board accommodation available on request.
We are sorry but no discount can be granted for any Full Board or Half Board unconsumed meals.
Children in room with parents:
- Special children up to 4 years, € 25,00 per day, cradle and a meal included.
- Special children reduction for third extra bed: 5-7 years -50%; 8-12 years -40%; over 13 years -20%
Reductions for a min. stay of 7 nights with Half Board, August not included:
- 10% discount for honeymooners
- 10% discount for Touring club partners
- 10% discount for Legambiente Turismo
- Sea view: € 6,00 per day per room.
- Room with Terrace or Graden: € 10,00 per person per day.
Little and average animals are allowed, upon notice, with extra charge of € 5,00 per day.. We remind you that your animals can share with you all the outside areas, keeping a respectful behaviour of green areas; they won't be admitted in the restaurant and in the inside bar area
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
The day of arrival rooms are available from 3pm. The rent rooms have to be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Last check-out: if available, room up to 6pm at 50% of the price, without the dinner.
Double, single, triple, quadruple rooms; De Luxe or Superior on request.
In order to consider confirmed your booking, we need a written request and a deposit of 20% of the total, to send by:
- Postal order: Hotel Sant'Andrea di Abrate Teresa e C. s.a.s, Loc. Sant'Andrea - 57030 Marciana Isola D'Elba (LI)
- Credit transfer: Hotel Sant'Andrea di Abrate Teresa e C. s.a.s, c/c 248523 Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena Agenzia II di Portoferraio, Iban code: 13Z0103070742000000248523.
In both case to make valid the operation, in the description of payment you have to write:
"Confirmation deposit for a stay from ..../to .... on behalf of ...." (the name must be the same used for the reservation)
- Credit card number with expiration date and the last three numbers at the back of credit card.
Payment methods: Cash card, Visa, MasterCard, Carta Si, American Express, cash, cheques.
Careful! In case of confirmation of the booking, the following general conditions are deemed to be accepted, in compliance with the article 1341 of the Civil Code, applied to the hotel contracts, between the receptive business and the customers, respectively persons that make the reservation.
1.Cancellation (in compliance with the art. 1382 C.C.)
Up to 22 days before of the agreed date of arrival, the contract can be cancelled by the customer, that is the person who made the reservation, with a written declaration, without the payment of any fee of penalty.
In case of cancellation by the customer, that is the person who made the reservation, in the period between the 22nd day before the agreed date of arrival and the day of arrival, a penalty has to be paid in the following amounts:
- cancellation up to 15 days before date of arrival: 40% of the total agreed price
- cancellation up to 8 days before the date of arrival: 60% of the total agreed price
- cancellation less than 8 days before date of arrival: 80% of the total agreed price
The cancellation must be done with a written declaration and the receipt of the hotel owner, according to the above mentioned terms (22, 15 or 8 days).
In case of failure to take delivery of the booked beds during the agreed period, the customer, that is the person who made the reservation, has to pay an amount of the 80% of the total agreed price.
Total agreed price means the price including board and lodging and any other service.
In case of partial cancellation, that's if the booked beds aren't all occupied, the above mentioned percentages refer only to the agreed price relating to the unoccupied beds, it means the cancelled ones.
2. Early departure
In case of early departure of the customer, the last mentioned, that is the person who made the reservation, has to pay the services used until the day of departure and an amount of the 80% of the agreed price for the remaining services not used.